We blend organic tea in Wellington, NZ.
There’s no compromise when it comes to flavour. We create tea that’s bold and delicious – tea that excites the senses.
Libertine Blends has its roots in the coffee culture of Wellington. In 2014, Jacqui Wales came to the realisation that you can’t drink coffee all day. She began experimenting with herbs and botanicals, coming up with unique herbal blends that had real flavour.
Our range will please your traditional tea drinkers – Roxy Black Breakfast, Luxe Earl Grey, Lightning Green tea – and those who look for something fun and fresh. Our mission has always been to create tea which tastes as good as it smells.
- Roxy Black – bright and brisk breakfast blend of Assam tea. Rich flavour and coppery colour
- Luxe Grey – premium Earl Grey; Sri Lankan black tea blended with uplifting bergamot
- Kapow – kawakawa, lemongrass, cardamon, chilli
- Runaway Rose – elderflower, rose, lavender, vanilla
- Minty Ohm – manuka, mint, lemon balm, rosemary
- Lightning Green – sencha green tea and ginkgo
- Exhale Detox – milk thistle, nettle leaf, dandelion root, cinnamon, liquorice, peppermint
Our blends are available in both loose leaf and tea temples. Hot tea, cold brew, tea-infused cocktails or baked treats, we cater to your tea-creating desires.
You can find our range in cafes, restaurants and delis across NZ, served by those who share our commitment to quality. We support our customers by providing complimentary tea tins, staff training, printing bespoke menus, social media support and promotion, and more.
Images by LOCAL Cafe, Palmerston North